Recently, a terminated employee used his mobile device to log in to the company network and steal sensitive data. As the manager of the information technology (IT) security department, you were asked by your boss to present a summary of what the organization should do to prevent this from happening again.
- the goal of information security in relation to mobile devices.
- the three sources of threats, provide a summary of each, and provide at least one example of each.
- technical safeguards, and discuss which technical safeguard(s) should be used for mobile devices.
- data safeguards, and discuss which data safeguard(s) should be used in this type of scenario.
- human safeguards, and discuss which human safeguard(s) should be implemented.
- why the organization needs an incident response plan to secure information and knowledge.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"