Read the Real World Case
Answer the following questions using the knowledge you gained from the chapter. Your responses should be written in paragraph format:
1. What are the physicians trying to accomplish through buying the same EHR product at their hospital? What are the pros and cons?
2. Why are the physicians not able to send a medication order to the hospital from their eprescribing device?
3. What is the difference between scanning, COLD feeding, and point-of-care (POC) data entry?
4. How could the hospital improve upon its data quality?
5. Consider the real world case study and what the physicians are trying to accomplish by purchasing these products. When you think about the system development life cycle, use what you learned in Unit 1 to determine how this could help in accomplishing the goals associated with this case study.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.