The objective is to:
Your project is to:
For an event keep in mind to observe such things as :
– setting (structure, building, or cite design)
– purpose of event (e.g. ethnic, cultural, “for profit or non-profit entertainment,”)
– crowd control (if any); crowd composition and behavior inside and outside / before, during and after event, i.e. atmosphere of the crowd and place
– how money is made (and who) of the event
– how the event is received by you and others, etc.
For a project review, do some background research on the project and/or performers.
Take into account what aspects of the project are usually critiqued and thought important by other (professional) reviewers.
In addition : look at professional journals, newspapers, magazines or other reports of similar events or projects that you choose before you start. Use these as a possible framework for your own report. If you choose, you can interview individuals who either perform, participate in, or organize some aspect of the event for your report.
SUGGESTED OUTLINE FOR A REPORT
Introduction – put the event or project in some context (e.g. time / place, genre, trend)
Analysis – give your opinion or observations about some of the aspects given above, as well as other aspects you deem important – incorporate some of the concepts we cover in class on these issues.
Conclusion – you overall view or impressions
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.