The Assignment (3 pages in APA format): Your paper should include the following:
- A description of the ethical issue you identified in the “Guerrilla Government in EPA’s Seattle Regional Office” case study
- A description of the issues the political appointees faced in this case and an explanation of federal ethics law violations
- An explanation of why you think the career employees were motivated to use guerrilla tactics as a solution despite the risks to their careers (e.g., competing obligations) and whether their choice of guerrilla action was ethical
- An explanation of how these actions affected the organization and public policy
- A description of the actions leaders within the EPA might have taken to manage guerrilla government and an explanation of how those actions might have changed the outcome of the situation
- An evaluation of the potential lessons for public administrators and the importance of these lessons
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"