“Workplace Monitoring” Please respond to the following:
- Workplace monitoring is a topic that many people have very different opinions about, as it affects workplace productivity, privacy, human resource management, and other issues.
- Describe some of the common computer- or network-related activity areas that companies monitor, and the legal or privacy issues associated with that monitoring.
- Choose the computer or network-related activity that you believe is most challenging to monitor from an employer perspective, and describe why.
- Provide a resource
“The Rule-Making Process” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, describe the rule-making process, how agencies become involved in the rule-making process, and how other people can become involved in the rule-making process.
- From the e-Activity, determine if you believe that this rule-making process is effective or if it takes too long to implement new rules and regulations. Discuss whether or not this strengthens the American Legal System.
e-Activity link: http://
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"